Historically large H1 office investment volume
Real estate advisor CBRE has presented the latest developments in the office market in the first half-year of 2016. The MarketView Netherlands Office demonstrates the following:
- Historically large H1 office investment volume with more than € 2 billion traded;
- This was partly the result of portfolio transactions – portfolios were responsible for 54% of total office investments;
- After a slow Q1 office take-up picked up in Q2, but remained somewhat muted;
- Amsterdam continued to perform well in attracting occupiers, the capital was responsible for almost one third of total nationwide take-up;
- As a result, the decline in vacancy rates is most pronounced in Amsterdam, putting rental levels under upward pressure;
- Business services and TMT (technology, media & telecom) were responsible for the largest share in take-up, respectively 31% and 15% of the total take-up.
To read more please download the report here.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers from more than 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and guidance in property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our websites at www.cbre.nl and www.cbre.com.