Historically large H1 office investment volume
Real estate advisor CBRE has presented the latest developments in the office market in the first half-year of 2016. The MarketView Netherlands Office demonstrates the following:
- Historically large H1 office investment volume with more than € 2 billion traded;
- This was partly the result of portfolio transactions – portfolios were responsible for 54% of total office investments;
- After a slow Q1 office take-up picked up in Q2, but remained somewhat muted;
- Amsterdam continued to perform well in attracting occupiers, the capital was responsible for almost one third of total nationwide take-up;
- As a result, the decline in vacancy rates is most pronounced in Amsterdam, putting rental levels under upward pressure;
- Business services and TMT (technology, media & telecom) were responsible for the largest share in take-up, respectively 31% and 15% of the total take-up.
To read more please download the report here.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.