Investment volume residential Q1-Q3 2016 on a historic high
Real estate advisor CBRE has presented the latest developments in the Dutch residential market up to the 3rd quarter of 2016.The MarketView demonstrates the following:
- Prices and number of sold houses continue to rise
- Regional divergence in price level existing houses increases
- Investment volume Q1-Q3 2016 reached a historic high volume of € 2 billion
- Investments in new residential properties almost 50% of the total invested volume
- Continuing decreasing prime net initial yield
Please click here to open the MarketView.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers from more than 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and guidance in property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our websites at www.cbre.nl and www.cbre.com.