Investment volume residential Q1-Q3 2016 on a historic high
Real estate advisor CBRE has presented the latest developments in the Dutch residential market up to the 3rd quarter of 2016.The MarketView demonstrates the following:
- Prices and number of sold houses continue to rise
- Regional divergence in price level existing houses increases
- Investment volume Q1-Q3 2016 reached a historic high volume of € 2 billion
- Investments in new residential properties almost 50% of the total invested volume
- Continuing decreasing prime net initial yield
Please click here to open the MarketView.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.